new born pc

My pc died recently. Actually it died quite long time ago. Viruses makes my pc perform like a noob turtle. And I didn't do anything to solve the problem because I still able to use everything I want with my pc.

But this few days it becomes more and more serious until it started to disturb my life. I can't use my printer, I can't watch pps :P, I can't log in msn, control panel is not functioning, bla bla bla....
Everything I click, error messages comes out. 1 of the error named "rundl123".
Until at the end I get frustrated and decided to format my pc for the first time after I bought it 3 years ago. Thanks to KW who helps to provide all the informations I need to do my pc recovery :P now I am like having a new pc with zero virus. Just that I still can't find my recovery disk that I burn out last time and one pc is only allowed to burn out one recovery disk T.T sob sob
This is my new desktop wallpaper with my recently favourite series "Glee"


0 comments:

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB