Pikom PC fair 2010

I remember last time I went pc fair was 2 years ago. Nothing different, still crowded, promoter giving out brochure at every corner, I took quite a lot of this brochure haha.

*All kind of brochures I took in PC fair.*

Saw this two silver men in PC fair. Anyway we still can see their face moving a bit, not so professional perhaps. lolx

*Which 1 of them is a gal?*

Luckily we went today because tomorrow and Sunday maybe more crowded.
See how jam in the hall.

*Find CY in the picture above*

I plan to buy a pendrive in the fair actually but at the end didn't made up my mind. Choices are quite less. Hmm... maybe we missed it because we're quite rush also lo. Only stay in the fair for around 1 hour then we left. I only bought a USB multi-port for 8 ringgit.

Anyway I feel like a superstar today when I walking in the fair as all the promoters are trying to sell their items and I was denying everyone of them lol swt~.~ Besides, many cameras are flashing around even make you feel more like a superstar ahaha... So, if you don't have a reason to go PC fair, I have made you one.

0 comments:

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB