Yesterday + Today

it's been awhile I didn't update my blog. just went through few very busy weeks. now left a lab test and 2 assignments still in progress and I don't even know how to start doing la haizzz... anyone can help?? hehe :)

Chinese traditional ghost festival is coming but I'm not sure when is the exact date this year. the residents around my living place is like "celebrating" it lol~
~~HAPPY GHOST FESTIVAL~~


so many dragon incense @.@



they look colourful isn't it?

Yesterday night had our farewell dinner with my eldest sister who flight back to brisbane this morning after came back holidays for 2 weeks. I think for her this two weeks must have gone too fast hehe... as people said, "time flies with happy moment". ;P


Steambot at "Shin Chun 新村 aka pulau ketam Restaurant"



"鸳鸯火锅"

Ahaha, I love the tomyam soup one, so nice~ so I just put everything I want to eat into the tomyam soup's side. Yummy i'm lovin it~


Not steambot without "金针菇" (fresh)



Set A: RM 26++




My favourite pork meat: RM 15++


*The shop is located at around The Curve there for you who love steambot and wish to have a try. *

So this early morning we send her to KLIA. Left at 9.00am.

4 comments:

victoria said...

If you get the exacxt date of the Chinese traditional ghost festival then please inform it..


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Jenn Foong said...

Hey, is the restaurant named Xin Chun Seafood Steamboat Restaurant (Pulau Ketam) near the Giant at Kota Damansara? ~JennFoong

chewKC said...

Jenn Foong: ya that one...

Jenn Foong said...

Hahahaha~ That's my cousin brother's restaurant. From TI also... The fatty is my cousin brother-in-law... =D

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB