smooth smooth day

today is a very good day for me. everything go smooth smooth haha~ the best news for me is that I finally found myself a job for internship. YAY~! damn happy for that since I never get any reply for the few companies I applied previously. I applied this company two days ago and surprisingly they reply me so fast. The company's name is Incontrol-tech and it's located in sungai buloh. So, I will stay at my sister's house for my 3 months internship period. so good~

The test in the afternoon I went through quite smooth as well. as least should be ok I think. after the test we went to mcDonald so called celebrate for me because I got a job. Been forced to treat them mcFlurry at the end only treated Ken Wee because the other two are slowpoke. haha~


4 cups of mc Flurry~




Camwhoring~

After that, ken wee want to wash his car since he said he never wash his car for more than 3 months swt... and we went together with him.



snapped inside his car, bubble bath~

going into the automatic car washer, we were so excited XD

super excited inside the car when the thing washed.

KW shouting "I'm so scared, I'm so scared" =.='''



finally: "自动控制"

For those who never go inside this automatic carwasher and you want to wash your car. These are some rules inside:

1. You must free your gear inside.

2. You must not press break inside.

3. Put down your handbreak.

4. Stay calm inside lol~

0 comments:

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB