Popcorn time la~

Here I present you movie of the week,


TaDAAA~!

"HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE"

haih~ I sooo want to watch this. but the two bloody tests on next week doesn't allow me to do so. So, I just have to postpone it to next week or wait until the high quality DVD version is up to download lo haha~

I'm not a Harry Potter fans but I do love the first chapter which is "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". Then after that, for me la, the story was getting more and more boring. I think the reason that I want to watch this episode is simply because Dumbledore is died lol~ I'm curious about his death. And I also want to know how Prof. Snape turns out to be the prince (half blood) and betray Dumbledore.

Well, enjoy the trailer if you havn't~

0 comments:

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB