a pathetic enough day to be remembered lol~

Yay~! today is my 21st birthday, and yay~! thanks to dr. Lau and dr. Niranjan for the tests tomorrow and Friday. ahahahahahh~ I'm damn happy! Lecturers love me, The God seems loves me as well.... -.- So, obviously for my 21st birthday, I will spend it with the two doctors' bloody notes. and some tutorial sheets celebrate with me ahaha~

21... does it mean anything to you? hmm... I guess most of you will think of freedom. Well, for me, it means you are wise enough to make a decision, a decision that you'll have to responsible to, and you must be able to deal with all the consequences that may occur. You have to have better self-controlled compared to a kid. for me, I think I need to work harder to reach there XD...

My wish for this 21st birthday is.... a secret. and I'm not gonna tell you XD because I believe that it won't comes true if I tell lol. May all my wishes come true XD. btw, Thx so much for your wishes through whatever media (sms, msn, facebook...). I really appreciate it.

Ohya, someone said somewhere around the world today may have Tsunami swt, so you better stay away from the beaches XD.


Let me show you my only present which is from cs -_- according to him it's some kind of pig look monster XD...



Now, can you imagine how pathetic am I on my 21st b'day?
I bet you can.... XDXD

P/S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well to SS, KK, and Edm.
-22 July 2009-

7 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

That do not look like a present to me ... u put wrong pic isit LOL

Arcadianic said...

ur gf is it?

chewKC said...

klck: unfortunately it does...

nic: would I called my gf a "pig look monster"? lol~

pingu said...

Happy Birthday !
tai ko zai oredy ...
get wiser...

wish u All the best and
Have all ur dreams come true la !!

laykeow said...

i thk the gal in the pic sure ll feel vy sad..so bad~~

chewKC said...

pingu: thx. and wish u pass ur exam with flying colors! +u+u

laykeow: lol~ no worry, she never gt sad. she will either angry or freak out... haha

Anonymous said...

pei pei pei....
carzy frog wan die liao...
i knw i m not like a present la...
swt !

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB