just another today

Start off from the morning. Got to snap this picture from my room since I wasn't dare to snap in front of them lol~ for your information, they do this every morning. I wondered would my parents do this after they retired. I'm looking forward in this XDXD~~

"Tai ji" 太极

Surprisingly, they could just stand there with the same pose for more than 20 minutes. clap for them!! I guess this kind of exercise can make people healthy not just physically buy mentally as well.

So after biting and swallowing a few london choco roll as my breakfast and lunch since I was too lazy to go out for food plus I need to prepare for my quiz which fell in the afternoon, I went for the quiz. My very first task this semester has completed eventually. Most of us took only around 45 minutes to complete it though our lecturer give us an hour duration. Anyway it's just a small quiz consists of 20 MCQ questions. After the quiz, we moved on to start one of the assignments (EM). It's about research on antenna. Fk and Klck went to jalan pasar last weekend and bought this Yagi-Uda antenna. So our job today were to set it up. Having fun while setting it up. And had a hyperly shocking news from Klck. me and Fk almost had our chin touched the ground haha~


FK was pretending busying XD
KLCK was acting concentrating jkjk~



I'm definitely not acting or pretending or anything leh~



YAY~! we finally completed it in around 1 hour~ clap for us*

We saw another same antenna in the lab which exactly the same as ours but obviously with higher quality than ours because my fellow groupmate decided to buy this water stock which is much cheaper. Anyway, ours is just look more fragile, and missing a few items, and some bones are shorter and thiner.

same product code but theirs with "P" in front


After this, I went to Jusco alone purposely to buy Big Apple donuts as my dinner. they (donuts) just came into my mind this morning so I was just fulfill my stomach needs hehe... I can't finish half dozen of it so I'll keep it as my breakfast tomorrow.


I bet your mouth is watered right now~

P/S: Stupid metrobus almost destroyed my donuts T.T


So, I guess thats all for today. I'll end up with this picture. It's hazy in KL this few days. Didn't you wondered why?

"This plastic bag is biodegradable"

2 comments:

Zhang HuiLyn said...

wei..i m playing taichi oso okay!~
but i m not an old lady

chewKC said...

haha~ this really prove that i was right!! Aunty Lyn~

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB