You better ignore this post lalalaaa~

I have a test on this coming wednesday and I'm blogging here. Sometimes I just don't understand myself. See, I'm just crapping here. And what's wrong with me leh? I'm just finding myself excuses not to study? Ya...I'm lazy. Or may be here is the place that I can release my stress. When write it out, I'll feel better haa? Today is the first day of my seventh week of this bloody semester. Things are piling up. 3 tests are suddenly pops up together. A bunch of assignments and lab reports. And you are supposed to ask what am I doing here? And I'll answer I don't really know.
Plus the freaking internship thing. I have appllied four companies for my internship programme last month and until today there is still no reply from any of the four companies. And my lecturer who in charge of this asking me to be patient and wait since those companies still havn't accept any student. Seeing my friends got their reply one by one really freaking me out. Some even got to choose which one to be rejected. Anyway, I'm still praying hard for that. Please pray for me as well no matter what are your beliefs lol.
May be I was too tired, may be it's just too much for me to handle recently. And it's not sad, I'm no sad. I just need some rest, some fresh air to breath, a silent enough place to clear my mind, to empty my mind and think. So I'm crapping here thinking to replace my trouble mind with meaningless crap. Ermm.. guess what. I'm gonna stop my crap here and get back to study because I'm feeling better now. Btw, Thank you for finishing this crap post.

2 comments:

Arcadianic said...

sleep earlier and stop surfing net for too much..u r mature enuff so u shud be able to face and solve every challenge and obstacle since u r mature enuff,and stop finding any excuses for urself or else,u will regret someday..hee..ganbatte la dude..

chewKC said...

haha..I'm just crapping for crapping. btw, don't u know i'm an early sleeper lol~~

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB