Tuition fees? Visit fees? or Process fees?

Just know my tuition fees for my industrial training trimester. You would probably ask, industrial training still need to pay fees? Yes. Because they need to send our lecturer to visit us at our company. And they probably need to process our report. Or May be there are other thing that I don't know. But do you know how much is the fees? RM1168. WTF!!!!

Do you know how much is my monthly allowance? RM400...
400*3=1200
1200-1168= RM32 -_-''

That means I work this three months for almost nothing. I'm not angry that I have to pay but please be reasonable. And at least let us know what happen.
*And even we made the hunting job process ourself, nothing to do with the school at all.

and there charge us 1168? Anyway I still have to pay and its by this friday. Siao!

UTAR the vampire!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Pay UTAR for Francis to sign that offer letter and for the supervisor to mark n grade the report later ... toot la

chewKC said...

haha...for the pen ink money? Or 5 star hotel when he visit us? TOOOOOOOOOT UTAR!!

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB