damN...Buzy...! Are you Not?!

This few weeks will be very busy.
No, should be VERY VERY busy.
It is always like that,
when you are busy, you will be very busy.
Busy until even no time for breathing. (haha..so exaggerate..)
When you are free, then will be very free.
Free until can watch few drama in one day.

=.=
So what actually cause me SO busy?
let me list it out:
1. Programming test is on next Tuesday.
2. Programming assignmant is coming next week.
3. Moral assignment(luckily we have finished it!)
4. Circuit and System assignment(just started)
5. Lab reportS.. still no idea how to do especially energy conversion

I guess these are the reasons that make me busy like hell recently.
Coursework and test.
What can I say?

Cheer up and don't strees urself too much lo,
not only you are busy, everyone around you is also busy.
\\Even an ants is also busy searching for foods everyday..hehe\\

"Don't panic, don't give up, and don't 'pray pray'."
ANYWAY, tomorow I am going back to my lovely hometown, TELUK INTAN.
(I used to call it as HOME SWEET HOME~~)

So, even though tomorow may be busier than today,
^O^ I strongly believe that tomorow will be better than today ^O^

-for the people who love you and who you love
-for the people who hate you and who you hate
=Please, be strong..=


=kc point of view on recent situation=

0 comments:

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB