today

Finally I finished my presentation today. This is not the first time I do a presentation in the lecture hall. Hmm..overall I think is quite not bad. But my friend said my hand was shacking when I was presenting in front. Hahaha.. But for me, my presentation today is better than last time. At least I can still think of the content I wish to talk. I still remember last time I was so panic until my mind was blank and I would just read out the presentaion slide by slide. haizz..
Today is also the meaningless subject(MORAL)'s test. 25 multiple choice questions. So I just pull out my machine gun and tembak... Pang! Pang! Pang!

The lecturer even prepared four sets of test paper so that we can not cheat in the test. So childish.. As my friend said "This is just a moral test, why she make so many things." I really agree on what he said.. =.=''
Anyway this so called 'LAN' subject will not be calculated together with our cgpa. So we only need to pass it. This 'LAN' subject is specially prepare for the student here for some special reason I guess. Don't ask me, cause I also don't know what is the reason.
Is the same thing I want to say, this few weeks I will be really busy, hope I still can cope with it...

A lot of movie I wish to watch after this busy time. Have you watch this movie? -->赤壁,Journey to the center of the earth(3D in MidValley),the Dark Knight ...
This thursday will have another test. But I haven't study at all. So sad T.T

==May be this kind of life is full of pressure, but only this kind of life can grow me and you up.==

>.< Cheer up, friends! >.<

2 comments:

邦义 said...

hi..my friend..its first time for me to visit ur blog.. i quite agree wit u..life full of pressure can grow someone up..good thought!!

Arcadianic said...

celaka!!u r too lucky 2 have ur moral not included in cgpa..i cham lo..need 2 study tat stupid ethnics n moral too cz is counted 4 our exam marks..geram..........

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB