Happy Birthday My FriendS ^^

First of all, today is my birthday as well.
For those who don't know, I am 'informing' you here. ^^

In the title, I mentioned 'friendS' because I did have 3 friends that born in the same day as me. Two of them (which is Kah Ke and Swee Seong) are from my hometown, we are even in the same school from primary to secondary school. We born in the same day and same year which is 22-July-1988. Another one (Edmund) I just know him for a few months. He is my ex-housemate's (Cheah Yin) boy friend. Same day but one year elder than me. hehe...^^

So today I celebrate my birthday together with Cheah Yin and Edmund. We had our dinner at Nandos, Jusco. We took some picture there.I will post it up next time la. haha... Feel so funny when Cheah Yin said this is the first time she celebrate a birthday party that the birthday person is more than the people who celebrate for them. Can you imagine the scene? XD so sweat....==''

At first I am not going to celebrate with them, cause need to take bus to Jusco and I don't wanna be the light bulb there. haha... but then after that Cheah Yin said will treat me drinks there then only I go. hehe^^

=='' She so kedekut still can treat me drinks is very very nice liao you know...wahaha^^So must take this opportunity. kaka...(Better don't let her see this, later she kill me)

Anyway thanks for them celebrate with me lo. And also thanks to those who remember my birthday and wished me especially those 'old' friends. Thanks loh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, SWEE SEONG, KAH KE, AND EDMUND!!

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh I didn't know >< .... so Happy Belated Birthday oops

Arcadianic said...

Sorry ya old fren..4get 2 wish u dy..i know it's a bit late but stil wishing u a very happy birthday..dun angry ya..

瑞祥 said...

haha,luckily u hv mentioned me!apala lu,so kiam siap,need gal to treat u,then u jz celebrate o...kns!

 
©2009 kc-method.blogspot '10 | by TNB